We know your time is valuable and when you call you need someone to pick-up the phone. Although you will normally receive an answer immediately, should you have to leave a voicemail, we promise we will return your call within 10 minutes of receipt. If we are unable to do so, we will compensate you for your time. Here are the details.
- We will credit you 1/2 hour of billable time for any call returned after the 10 minute period.
- Our guarantee applies to calls made during normal business hours (M-F, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM AZ Time (GMT-7))
- Total credits will not be greater than the monthly invoice amount.
- The 10-minute timer starts at the completion of the voicemail (yes, we had someone leave a 5-minute message!)
- Must have a signed contract and SLA on file.
Having said that, we have a phone roll-over system in place to ensure that your call is handled by the first available developer.
We average a 30 minute response time for after-hours calls.
Due to server lag times requests submitted via email are not included in the guarantee, however, we have an emergency email address for our clients which is received by all developers. This redundancy ensures that your problem will be addressed quickly and efficiently.